Monday 25 October 2010

Winter Garden...

All my summery veg, courgettes and tomatoes and spring onions, have gone to the big compost pile in the sky (well in my back garden really) but they've been replaced by some nice wintery veg...

Well, these aren't really wintery, but they've waited till winter to ripen, these are the bell peppers I planted in May and I also I still have some chillies :)  They've gone all yellow and droopy...




These grass like things are little leeks and we have some bigger leeks too...

This is the lace garden, aka the cabbage garden, we also have a cauliflower...


How do your gardens grow?? Any exciting winter crops?

2 comments:

  1. The only thing that grows through winter is garlic. Yes, garlic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm jealous of your winter garlic - hope it grows well! We did spring garlic this year but it wasn't very happy in pots :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie