Thursday 28 July 2011

Things I Love Thursday...


This week the things I love best are...

* loving my theatre job, it's so much fun, the kids are brilliant and the play is going to be sooo good * unexpected day off * charity shopping - new top for work, £4, 7 balls of posh pink wool, 25p each, 8 t-shirts for rag rug making, 10p each...yey! * burt the baby blackbird feeding himself berries, worms and a slug, clever boy! * sunshine * good driving lessons * lovely email from my favorite friend * listening to Texas, Amy Winehouse and Bob Marley * nice text messages * lots of crochet * wearing dresses and feeling pretty * chocolate microwave cake * coconut icing *

What do you love this week?  Hope you're having a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie