Wednesday 16 November 2011

Bags, bags, bags!

I've been busy making bags today!  But first, I want to show you my sewing machine...it has bunny stickers!




And this is the bag I've been making, this one's a prototype for some I'm going to sell in my etsy shop, I can't wait to wear it to work tomorrow!


I tried to make another from some purple 70's floral fabric I have, but it was too fray-y and needs some interfacing ironing on it...I did make this leopard print one from some fake fur I've had in my fabric box for ages, it has pink vintage floral lining and I can even turn it inside out and use it that way if I want!




Have you made anything lovelysome recently?



5 comments:

  1. LOL your sewing machine is very inspirational! :) And... Woah! But you are incredibly good to sew! Well done! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sewing machine and adorable bags. I've been neglecting my sewing machine. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks Danda :)

    Thank you Drea, I've neglected my machine for a while, but I'm enjoying using it again now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bags - you are so inspirational!

    I hope to get into making things during the Winter...

    Kay :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kay :D Do share on your blog is you make stuff...I'd love to see it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie