Friday 31 May 2013

Things I Loved This Month...May...


This month I've been loving...

* tidy flat * planting my little garden * planning and saving for a trip to Brazil * sunshine *   The Great Gatsby * vegan sausage and mash * hugs at work * vampire books * Radio 2 * gingerbread men * stripey towels * flying kites and magic shows * nice customers * Doctor Who (although no thanks to John Hurt!) * Doctor Who conversations with kids at work * tardis and darlek necklaces * lie ins * butterflies and bees * pink elephant watering can * watching Natalie Woods Biopic, Once Upon a Time, Big Bang Theory and Neighbours * bunny salt and pepper shakers * warm clothes off the radiator * dinosaur socks * balloon hat * sewing * ducklings * 

What have you loved?  Hope you've had a most excellent month!  


2 comments:

  1. Aww, you're going to Brazil!! :) I want to come too!! :))

    Where do you work now? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not going to Brazil until I've saved up!! You can come in my suitcase if you like! :)

      Layla, it's so nice to see you back! How are you!??? What have you been doing? I'm still working in my local library, I've been there for the last couple of years, it's a lovely job, I'm so lucky :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie