Wednesday 12 March 2014

Ironbridge, Sunny Spring Time Walk.

I only live a few miles away from Ironbridge (World Heritage Site and home of the worlds first bridge made out of Iron, it's very exciting I know!) it's very pretty and one of my favourite places.  Yesterday we had a lovely walk round, a mooch in the antiques shops and chips and fizzy pop in a beer garden.  It was lovely and sunny and there was blossom on the trees.






I do love spring.  I do, I do!  

I hope you've had some sunny, spring-y weather too?

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures - Ironbridge is such a lovely place to visit - I used to live close to there many years ago. A good mooch around the antique/charity shops and a seat by the river watching the world go by whilst scoffing a pastie from Eley's - a great day out. Your post has brought back many happy memories, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm glad you liked them :) There's something special about Ironbridge I think, I find it so relaxing there.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie