Potatoes are one of my favourite foods, so I was super happy to see lots of vegan potato recipes in this month's issue of Vegan Life Magazine.
Here are my favourite easy, vegan potato recipes,
Chili baby potatoes with chickpeas.
- Slice new potatoes and pop them into a baking dish with some oil, chili powder, a little paprika, sea salt and black pepper. Add in a tin of chickpeas and roast in the oven until the potatoes are cooked.
- Take some left over mashed potato, slice up a couple of spring onions and mix in flour, a tablespoon at a time, until it reaches a roll-out-able consistency.
- Roll out the dough and cut it into squares using a knife, or with cute cookie cutters. Fry the potato cakes in a little oil in a frying pan until golden brown, then they're ready to eat!
- Take a couple of big baking potatoes, prick with a fork and microwave them until they're cooked.
- Slice the cooked potatoes into wedges. You can add some slices of red onion, peppers or leeks to your baking tray too, if you want to add some extra veggies and flavour.
- Pour a little oil onto a baking tray, add sea salt, black pepper and paprika to taste. Add in the potatoes, a couple of whole garlic cloves and other veggies, coat with the oil and then roast until crispy.
Image c/o Vegan Life Magazine.
For more yummy vegan potato recipe ideas, check out November 2015's issue of Vegan Life Magazine.
You can subscribe to Vegan Life on paper or digitally. There's also a handy app for digital subscriptions.
Disclosure - I have been provided with a free digital subscription to Vegan Life Magazine in return for reviewing this publication. I even have my own page in the vegan bloggers section of their lovely website! All opinions are, of course, my own and always will be.