Sunday 29 October 2017

Photo an hour, October 2017.

Saturday 28th was October's photo an hour day, here are my photos.

Photo an hour in organised by Jane and Louisa, anyone can join in and post their hourly photos on social media throughout the day tagging them #photoanhour.  Why don't you join in next time?

9am - Setting off for work a bit earlier than usual, it was the day of the library book sale and I was on setting up duty. 


10am - Voila!  Here is the library book sale, just waiting for some customers.


1pm - That was a busy morning at work, but I'm pleased with my £1 bargain book sale purchase of Terence Conran's House Book.  This is an eighties edition, I had the seventies one and it was much better but I gave it away (whyyy!).  


2pm - There's nothing like a child's dinner after a busy morning.


3pm - I wanted to do some gardening but it was so cold, so instead I'm re-watching That Seventies Show on Netflix.  I haven't seen it since it was originally shown on TV, it's so good and I love the costumes and sets.


4pm - Got the washing on. 


5pm - What a grey day!


6pm - Joe got home from work and finished off making his Lego Ecto One and now it's in pride of place on the book shelves.


8pm - Here I am, looking very grumpy and serious as I'd just woken up from a nap!  I got about 4 hours sleep on Friday night and was completely knackered. #bedhead


9pm - I lit some cute little Halloween candles and cosied up for the night.


Did you take part this time?  How was your day?



2 comments:

  1. I did take part and we had a grey day too. I have never watched That Seventies Show. I am enjoying The Goldbergs and Stranger Things on Netflix though for 80s nostalgia. Love your pumpkin candle holder.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie