Sunday 21 July 2013

Tagged...

Dreamer, from the blog Living a Slow and Simple Life (not so) recently tagged me to answer these questions...



How many siblings do you have and what was your position in the family?
I have a brother who is 18 months younger than me...I was most perturbed by his arrival and used to say 'oh mummy put him back' and 'oh mummy, put him down and play with me!'.  We mostly get on OK now though.

Do you still keep in touch with your best friend from school days?
Yes, my best friends in school are still my best friends now, although one now lives in Brazil and the other in London...I miss them both loads.

Girly shoes or walking boots?
Walking boots.  Sore feet = sad Susie.

What would you choose for a last meal?
I would have a buffet of many varieties of fried carb-y items...mmmm!

If you could go back in time which era would you like to have been born in?
I always wanted to be around in the sixties and seventies, I love the style, ideas and music that were around then.

What is the one possession you would think about running back into a burning building for?

I have a little toy dog called Steven that I've had since I was three, he sleeps with me every night, no doubt about it I'd go back for him.

What is your favourite colour to wear?
I like to be colourful and am usually wearing multiple colours at once, I like wearing blue and a psychic friend of my mum told be blue is a good, protective colour so I like that about it too. 

What is your favourite colour to decorate with?
Pink!  I love pink but I never really feel comfortable wearing it (although I did have pink hair for several years, which I loved) so I make up for it by surrounding myself with pink stuff.

Do you like to grow flowers or vegetables in your garden?

Vegetables, cos then I get to eat them! Om nom nom.  Flowers are nice too, but if I could only choose one it would be veg.

Are you a cat or a dog person?

I'm allergic to both, but I like both, cats scare me a little with their ability to turn on you in a millisecond.

Who would you like to be stuck in a lift with?
David Tennant.  I indirectly touched him once and my knees went all wibbly!  Swoon!

The rules for this tagging-question-y game are these...


1. Post these rules.
2.  Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
4. Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
5.  Let them know that you tagged them.

So my 11 questions are below...as usual I'm terrible at tagging people in these things, so just join in if you'd like to, and let me know if you do so I can be nosey and look at your answers!

What is your favourite book?  Why do you like it?
What's the best experience you've ever had?
Describe your favourite pair of socks?
What amusing, idiosyncratic phrases do you regularly use?
Where is your favourite place in the world?
If you could only listen to 1 CD for the rest of your life which would it be?
What makes you happy?
What sort of a bargain in the charity shop makes you do a happy dance?
Which is your favourite room in your home?  What is it like?
What's your favourite animal?
Who do you think is the most beautiful person in the whole wide world? (inner or outer beauty, or both, count!)

2 comments:

  1. I read this on my phone and didn't get a chance to answer till now...
    I say slap some pink on!! After having for boys I wanted everything pink when Hannah arrived!!! And David Remnant?! Schhwing! Good choice :)
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh David Tennant, my love for him is deep. He is a beautiful man! Sigh.

      I'm not surprised you wanted everything pink after 4 boys! I do have some clothes with bits of pink in the patterns, but somehow never seem to buy anything solid pink. My kitchen is very pink however!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie