Friday 12 July 2013

Easy Green Things To Do This Month...July 2013...


Here's this months list of easy, eco actions...

Friends of the Earth has an online action to ask supermarkets to reinstate a ban on selling meat fed with GM crops.  They have another campaign to protect communities from the effects of Fracking.

Sign Greenpeace's petition to ask European politicians to vote for cleaner cars.

Write a letter to Eric Pickles as part of the Campaign to Protect Rural England's campaign to protect the green belt.

If you have any ideas to be added to this months list, then let me know in the comments section and if I like it, I'll add it!  And feel free to share any of this info (or the whole post) wherever and with whoever you like! 

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant Post!
    I love to read that others love the planet as much as I do!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie