Tuesday 25 April 2017

Photo an hour, April 2017.

Saturday the 22nd was photo an hour day, and here are my photos.

Photo an hour in organised by Jane and Louisa, anyone can join in and post their hourly photos on social media throughout the day tagging them #photoanhour.  Why don't you join in next time?
 
9am - breakfast crumpets and a read of my (awesome!) permaculture gardening book before heading off to work.  It's called Gaia's Garden if you want to check it out.
 
 
10am - at work with my chums Percival the Pig and Small Pink Hamster. 

 
11am - passed in a blur!
 
12pm - grabbing a quick slurp of water before going back out there.  I helped with a lot of homework and dealt with a lot of complaints about the wifi not working!


1pm - to market, to market to buy all the organic veggies.


2pm - wending my way home through the back alleys, this blossom tree is beautiful.
 
 
3pm - I managed to catch the end of An Audience with Victoria Wood while I ate my lunch.
 
 
4pm - 'I'm pretty sleepy so I'll just do some gentle jobs in the garden' turned into digging up a tree and replanting it!  Here is some apple blossom on another tree.


5pm - this tadpole is called fatty because he is the fattiest.  Him and me hung out in the lovely sunshine for a couple of hours.


6pm - just waiting for Joe to get home so we can eat dinner.


7pm - we spent the rest of the night chatting and catching up on telly watching, Doctor Who, Gardener's World and Project Runway.  There are no more photos, we didn't move.


1am - Waay too late to bed!  But there's always time for a chapter or two before sleep time.


Did you take part this time?
 

 
 
 

14 comments:

  1. I love these posts, gives me a chance to be nosy! I know all about that pottering around the garden for an hour ending up being a 6 hour hard slog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just seems to happen doesn't it, I accidentally spent 8 hours in the garden the other day, the light night tricked me and I thought it was much earlier than it was!

      Delete
  2. I enjoy these posts. It gives a lovely insight into your day. Also giving me a chance to be nosy. 😆
    I love your little work chums and your walk home via the market looked beautiful in the sunshine. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was a beautiful day and I'm lucky to have lots of lovely trees around me :)

      Delete
  3. Adorkable is my fave, I love that book so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I love your Photo an Hours! I love the pond, it looks so good! grrrr, your Doctor Who post is like the ANti version of mine. Sigh..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no, I'm sorry you can't watch Doctor Who right now, so sad, it's so good so far! :( xx

      Delete
  5. Photo an hour sounds like a great idea, it's a good way to get to know a bit more about someone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I upload my photos to Instagram during the day, and it's lovely to see everyone else's photos as the day goes on!

      Delete
  6. I missed it again, my fault this time. Never mind, oh you have tadpoles in your homemade pond - awesome. We may have a go at making a similar pond next year. This year we just want to get on top of growing once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we have a couple of fat tadpoles left, I'm really hoping they survive and become froggies!

      Delete
  7. I do that too "I'm just going to water the seedlings' and I return hours later...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so tempting to keep finding little garden jobs to do until you've been out there all day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie