A nice lady I know asked me to crochet a pair of guinea pigs for her daughter based on their real guineas, and I was of course happy to oblige.
These are the piggies in question, aren't they sweet.
I used Kati Galutz's 'Chubby Guinea Pig' pattern, which was mostly easy to follow but I think made harder by trying to match the OP (original piggies) markings.
I used DK yarn and a 4mm crochet hook. Each one took about 3 evenings in front of the TV to make.
I've actually started up a Facebook page for my crochet-ty makes, just to take orders from friends and family on a kind of casual basis to make a few extra pennies, check it out if you'd like to.