Thursday 4 August 2011

Some New Crochet Friends...Amigurumi Lavender Mice, Hedgehog and Bunny...

I've been busy with my crochet again,  I'm really quite proud of these little amigurumi's because they're the first ones I've made without patterns, I just made them up as I went along.  First I made a little green mouse, he's full of lavender so he can make a nest in my drawers and make my clothes smell sweet.  I liked my little green mouse so much that I made some more, a set of 3 in sherberty, sweetie, sugar mice colours to sell in my etsy shop...



 Then, using the same basic body shape as the mice, I made a hedgehog, with lots of prickly spikes and a cute beary face, I always think hedgies look like cute little bears...


And finally, this bunny, which took ever so long to make from 2 ply yarn and a 2mm hook...but so worth it!  I love this little fluffy tail!



What have you been making?  I'd love to hear all about it!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to stuff amis with lavender!! So cute!!


    –Jaclyn T
    Come enter my blog giveaway for a handmade pouch @
    http://positiveponderings.blogspot.com/2011/07/end-of-school-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie