Tuesday 3 February 2015

Easy Green Actions, February 2015.


Sign (another!) petition from Friends of the Earth to say no to fracking.

Sign Avaaz's petition campaigning for 100% clean energy.

Sum of Us are also running a petition against using tax payers money for fracking.

Take action for wild animals in circuses with the RSPCA's campaign. 

Use the CPRE's online form to create a letter to your MP asking for more local transport options rather than more spending on roads.


And some interesting articles I've read this month,

How Taiwan bucks the trend of richer countries producing more waste.

I think I might like to live in Helsinki in 2050.

I loved Tammy's blog post about eating meat and the environment.  

If you have any causes or actions to add then let me know in the comments and if I like it I'll add it in.  And feel free to share any of this info (or the whole post) wherever and with whoever you like - if you sign any of the petitions and use social media then please consider using the share on facebook or twitter options that pop up, it increases the reach of these actions and awareness of these issues even further.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie