Thursday 4 August 2011

Things I Love Thursday...


This week I love...

* work busyness * getting paid * crochet mice, hedgehogs and bunnies * lavender * picking my first courgette * quiet gardening time after hectic work time * cakes for good behaviour * lie ins * reading Harry Potter * watching Kikis Delivery Service and Jawbreaker * having the house to myself * seeing photos of the monkeys that live near my friend in Brazil * thirsty squirrel drinking from the bird bath * sweet peas * pink potatoes * mummy coming home from her holidays * buying a new flowery blouse * listening to She and Him and Belle and Sebastian *

What do you love this week?  Hope you're having a lovely one?! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie