Thursday 11 November 2010

Things I Love Thursday...


Sparkler parties before hometime at work * smelling pink roses * 70's craft books * garlic bread * my new panda hat * warming up by the heater at work after walking in the cold and rain * Ugly Betty * lovely phone call with Luke * reading 'Garden Spells' * visiting Erddig Hall with mama * pink starry bedsocks * my lovely driving instructor, Roy * a lady complimenting my scarf * fat squirrel eating nuts in my garden * little robin hopping up and down the railings outside my window at work * surprise lift to work with Em * sleeping diagonally * my crochet blanket being here on craftster!


What do you love this week? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie