Thursday 28 April 2011

Things I Love Thursday...



This week I love...

* the Easter bunny bringing be veggie haribo, a bunny candle holder and an attempted homemade vegan Easter egg * vegan sweetcorn fritters * cat shoes * friendship bracelets * birkenstocks and the fact it's warm enough to wear them * bouncy castle cake * rag rug progress * walking home in the dark and the starry sky being so clear it was like being at the planetarium * homemade burgers * watching Emma * buying new organic flour and almond oil * Glee * magic new TV recorder * listening to Sheryl Crow and Maximo Park * nice walk in the sun * seeing the cows in the field at the bottom of my road * garlic bread * lovely goodbye drinks with my old work colleagues * another interview next week for another library assistant job - yey! * ladybirds * planting lots of veggies * email from em *

What do you LOVE this week?  I hope it's a lovely one and you have sunshine to enjoy! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie