Friday 6 March 2015

National Museum, Cardiff. Part 2.

I loved the natural history displays in the National Museum in Cardiff.  They were so nicely laid out, the dinosaurs were the best bit!  

The wooly mammoth's ears and trunks moved, which made me jump!  My favourite was the wooly rhino.  I didn't know wooly rhino's existed until we went to Cardiff!

National Museum, Cardiff. secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk

National Museum, Cardiff. secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk

National Museum, Cardiff. secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk

National Museum, Cardiff. secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk

National Museum, Cardiff. secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk

Look at that wooly little fella!  I wish wooly rhinos really did roam around Cardiff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie