Tuesday 10 March 2015

Spring on the Balcony.

Today has been so warm and sunny and lovely.  

This is probably (hopefully!) my last spring with my balcony garden, so I'm appreciating it's pretty spring flowers even more this year!

Spring on the Balcony. secondhandsusie@blogspot.co.uk

Spring on the Balcony. secondhandsusie@blogspot.co.uk

Spring on the Balcony. secondhandsusie@blogspot.co.uk

Spring on the Balcony. secondhandsusie@blogspot.co.uk

Spring on the Balcony. secondhandsusie@blogspot.co.uk

Spring on the Balcony. secondhandsusie@blogspot.co.uk

Do you have spring yet?

4 comments:

  1. Such pretty flowers! I'm anxiously waiting for one of my succulents to finally bloom :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little plants are gorgeous, my spring bulbs are still buried under the snow so hopefully in a month or two they might start popping up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie