Saturday 7 August 2010

Eco Audit...

Well, I've been having fun playing with the new blogger thing were you can made tabs at the top of your blog.  In one I've written a little bit more about me, in one there's a show-offs gallery of things I've made and in the other is called 'eco audit' (I completely forgot the work for audit for ageees while writing this and it was really frustrating!  I was about to call it eco-check-of-things-that-i-already-do-and-still-need-to-do before I remembered the word!).

I think it's going to be a really long and laborious task, but I've started making an honest list of everything I use and it's been a real eye-opener seeing the amount of un-green items I, a person who considers themselves to be quite green, still use.  It's also given me lots of motivation to make more changes...I look at things and think, 'hmm why am I still using that, I'm sure I can easily find something better'...and so now maybe I will!

I haven't finished my eco-audit by a long way yet, I think it's the kind of thing that might go on forever!  But if you have the time to do one yourself  (you can even copy and paste the one off here and fill it in with your own things if you like) I would definitely recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie