Thursday 28 February 2013

Things I Loved This Month...February...


This month I've loved...

* finding out my best friend and her husband, who live in Brazil, are coming for a 3 week visit in April! * finding £5 on the bus * buying 2 new dresses * compliments on my new dresses * nice work people * buying new seeds for spring * chocolate fridge cake and chocolate waffles * coming out of work at night and it still being light * sunshine * buying and obsessively watching the Sabrina the Teenage Witch complete DVD box set * listening to radio 2 * playing with a smiley baby * crocheting * clean clothes, toasty warm of the radiator * pancake day * lots of nice phone calls and messages from lots of nice friends * making my balcony pretty * eating my lunch on the balcony in the sunshine * listening to The Beatles, Freaky Friday soundtrack, Joseph soundtrack, Fall Out Boy * funny, spotty 'apache' potatoes * robins bobbing about * new knickers * payday *

I was lucky enough to win a giveaway on Penelope's blog L is for Love, which arrived in the post today...I never win anything, so I was super-duper excited!  I got some beautiful fabric, thread, pins, chocolate and a lovely knitted apple pin cushion (I can't knit for the life of me, so I always appreciate hand knitted stuff...even though the post man didn't..my apple arrived flat and I've been squidging it back into shape!).  Thank you Penelope, you made my day!



What have you loved this month?  Hope it's been a lovely one for you!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good one. My month has cheered up right at the end with a successful library trip - nothing better than finding 4 of the books you've been after - and two good finds today.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yey for the library! Hope you're enjoying your books!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie