Saturday 2 February 2013

Things I Loved This Month...January...


This month I've loved...

* New Years sparklers in the garden with mum * windowsill gardening * planning my balcony garden * New laptop * Ikea * spicy bean burgers * getting post * putting all my pictures and shelves and knick-knacks up * finally getting round to putting a shower curtain up - soo much easier! * David Tennant in Spies of Warsaw (swoon!) * snail baths * chips * peanut * watching 'The Magistrate' at the cinema, and 'I Love you Phillip Morris', 'The House Bunny' and loads of episodes of Daria on the TV * Dancing about to Mcfly, The Smiths, Belle and Sebastian and the Joseph soundtrack * Snow * Icicles * booking tickets to see Phantom of the Opera when it comes to Birmingham * payday * ordering a waffle making machine * 

What have you loved this month?

2 comments:

  1. A: Smiling at your blog ;) ... did Fluffy model for the mug I spotted?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! :)

      The white snail pot with the plant in? I think he only modelled for it in spirit, it came from a second hand shop for 50p! :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie