Wednesday 17 July 2013

Vegan Junk Food...BBQ Llama Crackers...


I love these Llama shaped BBQ flavoured biscuits, they are soo yummy and are in the shape of llamas which makes them extra awesome!  They did not last long.  You can buy them in Tescos.


I love the little angelic llama putting his packet in the bin!

You can see what other vegan treats I've discovered here.

(This product is vegan as far as I can tell - items have suitable for vegetarians labelling, no dairy/eggs in the allergy section and the ingredients list contains no animal ingredients that I can see)

8 comments:

  1. Ha ha!! Gorgeous!!
    I am going to buy some next time I'm in England!!
    I'm getting ready to soon post about recycling tooth brushes and other bathroom products!
    I'm not a vegetarian but I don't eat a lot of meat, we have gone to 100% organic milk.. milk is so dangerous here in the States!
    Love your blog, what part of England are you in? I adore your country... AND you're a lot greener than we are in the States!
    Fanny xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, they're yummy! :)

      I like the sound of recycling toothbrushes, I'll look out for that. If I drank milk I would go for organic too, you read about all sorts of nasty things in milk...bit scary!

      I live in a little town in Telford in Shropshire, it's pretty nice here, I've always wanted to visit America though...one day I'm sure I'll save up enough to go!

      Delete
  2. haha! So funny. Because when you think BBQ-flavored snacks, you think llamas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had me worried for a minute there, I thought you had gone 'carnivore'
    I can't see the connection myself, but is that how it's supposed to be ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll never go carnivore!

      Not sure which connection it is that you can't see? :s

      Delete
  4. Llamas and whole wheat snacks !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes, probably a 'clever' marketing ploy. There isn't a real connection is there, I was just drawn in by the fact I wanted to eat lama shaped crackers!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie