Thursday 4 July 2013

Things I loved this month...June...


This month I've loved...

* adventures * skyping * carboot sale-ing * watching Girls * BBQ * exercise * strawberries and tomatoes on my balcony * Livingstone Daisies * lie ins * tidy flat * new dresses * glittery beard * chips in the sunshine * pink roses * snails * bumblebees * a customer at work saying she missed me when I had a day off last week - tis nice to be appreciated! * flapjack at work, and jammy dodgers * making pirate hats * pink sparkly crown * fixing my freezer all by myself * making pictures for a new display at work * reading a silly book about a selkie! * tapas * making butterflies with cute kids in the sunshine *

Hope you've all had a lovely month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie