Thursday 7 April 2011

Things I Love Thursday...


This week I love...

* Glee * clean bed * chickpeas for lunch * garlic bread * reading 'The Bluebird Cafe' and 'The Earth Hums in B Flat' * Starting my rag rug! * sunshine * beautiful new dress * having a bubble bath, listening to the radio, reading and scrubbing my skin to make it all nice and new * talking to my Lukey on the phone * tidyish room * this sheep I see every morning and night on my train ride to and from work, that has 4 lambs that are always cuddled up to it * growing seeds * people at work saying they'll miss me when I leave (in 12 days!) * funny mud face mask *

What do you love this week?  Hope you're having a good'un! xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm a glee fan too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book 'The Earth Hums in B Flat' sounds cool... nice title... hope it's a good read. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see another Glee fan Drea! :)

    Carolyn - the Earth Hums in B Flat is a really sweet book, the main character is a little girl who believes she can fly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie