The blue zips on the bag didn't dye, so I might replace them, or I might sew buttons all over the bag, which might distract attention from the bright blue zips!
Here are my tie dyed hankies! I'm sooooo pleased with them! I used rubber bands to tie them, which worked really well. I had a peek at them in the middle of the dying process and it didn't look like the tie dying had worked, so I was very happy and surprised to see it actually had!
To the right you can see my glorious tie dye underwear! I'm not usually a fan of showing my undies off online but I'll make an exception this once! I also dyed the NY t-shirt my mum brought me back from her holidays. It was Very White which isn't wise for me, so I saved a little of the machine dye (I thought it would be too dark if I put it in the machine and I was right!) mixed it with salt in a bucket and hand dyed the t-shirt, which I will now be able to wear without fear of getting chocolate, mud or pen all over it (actually, I probably still will it just won't show up as much!)