Thursday 24 April 2014

Charity Shopping, a Jug, a Bunny Plant Pot and a Tiny Plate.

These were all presents off my mum.  Aren't I lucky!


I saw this jug and bowl in a charity shop and nearly bought them, went back to get them and they'd gone.  My mum had bought them, planning to give them to her friend.  I told her all about it, and a couple of days later she bought something different for her friend and gave them to me.  Isn't that lovely!


The Easter Bunny brought me this, it had one of those yummy Aldi vegan Easter bunnies in it, but I think a plant will suit better!


This tiny printed plate come from the charity shop where my mum volunteers.  Isn't it cute.  It's only 3 or 4 inches across.  I like to imagine there's a matching one, with a farmers wife on it, which one day I will find and be able to reunite them.

Have you bought or been given anything lovely recently?

Linking up with Magpie Monday at Me and My Shadow and Sir Thrift a Lot.

8 comments:

  1. I love the bunny thing. Not quite sure what the correct name is since it could be used for so many different things:) I am going to a flea market this weekend I hope I find something nice, maybe with bunnies on them, I am a bunny addict.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like bunnies too! I have many many bunny things in my house! I think I will use my useful bunny pot as a plant pot, I like houseplants too! Hope you have good luck at the flea market!

      Delete
  2. You were lucky your mom was the other shopper! The little plate is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little plate with the farmer on is so cute! Hope you find a matching plate with his wife someday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you do find a match for that plate! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie