Thursday 11 December 2014

Winter Balcony, December 2014.

Even though it's December, I still have a few summer flowers on my balcony, as well as the purple, winter flowering pansies I planted.

Winter balcony garden.  secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk

Winter balcony garden.  secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk

Winter balcony garden.  secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk

Winter balcony garden.  secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk
I even have some rainbow chard growing.  I sowed it from seed about 6 weeks ago, I hope it won't suffer if we get a frost.

Winter balcony garden.  secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk

How do your gardens grow?

4 comments:

  1. Your balcony looks lovely and inviting - My front garden is doing well, begonias are still blooming but the veggie patch is bare. I am a bit of a lazy gardener and don't grow any veggie over winter :( it is far too cold to be outside for me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorna :) It's too cold for me really, but I don't mind popping a toe out onto the balcony to pick my veggies, I can pretty much stay standing inside and still reach it!

      Delete
  2. I love it! So beautiful!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie