Monday 14 September 2009

Charity Shop Treasure...The Wedding (guest!)...

I had a wedding to go to this weekend and I decided in advance that I was NOT going to buy anything new for it, because how many wedding outfits get bought and then never worn again?!


I got this dress from a charity shop for £10 (it was second hand so not really new, but new to me - I don't count that as cheating!!). I wore a necklace that had belonged to my Nan and bracelets, rings, bag and shoes that I already owned from my pre-not-buying-anything days!
Success!
I wonder if it'll make it into my usual daily outfit choice of t-shirts, holey trousers (I'll get round to mending them one day!) and trainers though?

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie