Wednesday 9 December 2015

Hogwarts in the snow.

I went to the Warner Brothers Studio Tour of the Harry Potter sets last year, but I couldn't resist a return visit when I heard about Hogwarts in the snow!

Hogwarts in the snow. secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk

Hogwarts in the snow. secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk

Hogwarts in the snow. secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk

Hogwarts in the snow. secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk

Hogwarts in the snow. secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk

Hogwarts in the snow. secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk

Hogwarts in the snow. secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk

The Hogwarts Express was my favourite bit I think!

Have you been to the Harry Potter Studio Tour?


6 comments:

  1. No but I would love to go oneday.Even more magical at this time of year.:) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! Although I loved the Christmas stuff, I think I enjoyed it more last time because it was sooo much quieter, it was super busy when we went this time!

      Delete
  2. The only time I've been was as on a school trip with 150 horrible year 6 children (well, not all of them were horrible but a lot were) so I found the whole experience really stressful! Wish I could go back without pupils in tow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I firmly believe the Harry Potter tour isn't for children, I can't imagine going with all those pupils was fun! Both times I've been have been mid-week in term time, not a child in sight!

      Delete
  3. lovely photos - i wonder if there was any movement from the paintings in the fourth pic from the top

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie