This is the first of the awards, the rules for this award say I have to tell you 7 random facts about myself....here they are...
1. I'm waiting for my driving instructor to arrive and take me on a lesson. I've been learning to drive for 6 months even though I think it's bad for the environment and will never own a car, I live in the countryside (ish) and need to drive to improve my job prospects. I am very proud of myself for being able to slam on the breaks in an emergency, rather than close my eyes and scream (which is what I did when I first started learning!)
2. It was my birthday last week and I had a picnic in the sun with my friends and a trip to the seaside with my mum, we saw some dolphins!
3. My Nan and Grandad used to live with us when I was a teenager (in our garage, which we had converted into a granny flat!) and they had lots of funny sayings which I like to drop into my day to day conversations - such as 'By Jingos!' 'Don't be a Sammy Duck' 'Bobby Dazzler' and 'What are we going to do with you? Put you in a bag and shake you up'.
4. If you look up Grandad in the dictionary it's spelled 'Granddad', even though I've never seen it spelled like that anywhere!
5. No matter how much I eat I'm pretty much always hungry. Even if I eat till I'm really, really full, you can guarantee that in half an hour I'll be hungry again!
6. Hablo un poco de Espanol! Hablas Espanol? Hola, Que tal? Estoy muy bein gracias! Soy Susie y vivo en Inglerra con mi Mamita y mi caracol! Quiero champignons y manzanas! Cuanto cuesta? No neccessito una bolsa! Hasta Lugego!
7. The only race I ever won was the year six sack race at junior school. I only won becuase I put my feet in the corners of the sack and ran. I'm not sure if that's cheating or not!
I'm supposed to pick 15 people to pass the award onto!
There are three things I need to do for this next award,
1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, what would it be?
I wouldn't change anything, I try not to have regrets!
2. Pick 6 people and kill them. No, wait, not kill- let them know they got it. my bad.
3. Thank your awarder.
Thanks Sagojyou/Miho! I always enjoy reading about your vegan adventures :D
I don't think I can choose 21 blogs to pass this award onto, so I'm going to take the easy way out - if you read my blog or if I follow yours then it's cos I think you're awesome and a versatile blogger and cherry on top-py, and therefore you definitely deserve this award! Please feel free to swipe it for your own blog! (Hope you don't think that's cheating too much Miho!)