Monday 14 February 2011

Packaging Request...

Today (very exciting!) I ordered a rag rug making tool online and decided to add this note to the area where you can write comments/special requests...

" I'm trying to reduce the amount of plastic that comes into my home, if you add any plastic to this product in the form of padding or packaging for postage (apart from the envelope, because that would just be silly!) I would be very grateful if you didn't for my order.  Many thanks, Susie :) "

I don't know how effective it will be, but I figure if you don't ask you don't get and at least I'm asking!

2 comments:

  1. That'll surprise them. Do let us know if they pay any attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it surprised them, as they took no notice and wrapped my small metal and wood implement in an insane amount of bubble wrap and then in a padded envelope..sigh..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie