Friday 22 July 2011

Things I Love (almost on) Thursday...

This week I love...

* working! yey! * selling my first thing on etsy! yey! * buying lots of 10p t-shirts to make rag rugs from * baby burt the blackbird learning to eat berries off the tree and eat a worm, all on his own, I'm so proud! * chips * chip butties * aldi mega mouse crisps! * reading harry potter and Eva Ibbottson * listening to Lily Allen, Norah Jones, Texas and Placebo * my brother and his girlfriend visiting * making the man-garage at volunteering all tidy and clean, while the man was on holiday! mwahahhahhhaha! * being asked to steward at a council event tomorrow, I shall get paid, a voucher for lunch, a high-vis jacket and a radio! *

What do you love this week?  Hope you're having a beautiful one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie