Monday 6 June 2011

Another Amigurumi...Crochet Pink Haired Dolly...

I can't stop making these!  This is the girl doll pattern from So Cute Crochet, I love her!  I've even made her a dress from vintage cotton, with poppers on the shoulders, so it comes off easily if I want to make her another one!  She's made from 6ply cotton yarn, stuffed with a bit of old tshirt and is about 4 or 5 inches tall.  I don't know why her hair is soo big, but I like it!







Here she is hanging out with her animal friends on the bookshelf!

2 comments:

  1. She is very cute. If you have a moment please take a look at my cute bookshelf creation made from hosiery - Baby Tabio

    http://wasteam.co.uk/reuse-crafts/how-to-make-a-sock-toy/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joddle! I like your hosiery dude! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie